+1 y

Would you say these 4 girls were stuck up or did they have the right to do what they did (i supposedly "hit" a girl in the leg a bit)?

I was with my friend in my car at the mall today, we got done and these for girls were walking but i did not see them around the corner and i barely braely hit this girl, like i did hit her but i did not knock her on the ground or anything. I said "sorry about that", then i began to drive away then she was like "move and we're calling police on you". I told her i was sorry and that i think she was ok. So anyways these 4 girls were like really mad, i pulled over to an empty parking spot.

My friend said some rude things to them then i told him to shut up cause these 4 girls are seorus. So anyways, they keep threatien me to call police and told me i need to drive better and pay attention and all that stuff, then my friend said something that got them mad then it was a shitfest. I talked to all 4 girl without my friend and said that i was sorry and that i hope her knee gets better (even though it was not even red or bruised). I don't think it was a big deal but i don't want to deal with cops.

What do you think about this? would i even get in trouble since she has no bruises or anything?
1
5