What's your hobby?

Or basically just something you like to do.

6885

What Guys Said 85

• I'm in the mood, I say "screw it" and I go for it... I grip it tight but not too tight, I start with a few slow strokes eventually getting faster and more powerful until boom! The disc hits the metal basket, clanking throughout the park. Disc golf is one of my hobbies, helps me stay fit :-)

• Kayaking, swimming, badminton, tennis, skiing, retro videogame development & pixel art, designing things, driving my car very fast, repairing crash damage to my car...
    Those are the ones I'll admit to anyway.

• Kayaking!! It's been a long time since I last went for kayaking 😔

• Yeah, I love kayaking - you should give it another go! I'm actually a professional sea-kayaking guide, but I'd still be doing it even if I didn't get paid, so I'm counting it as a hobby anyway :)

• Totally would do it the next time I have a chance to!!

• I have so many I can't find time to do them all haha. I love to play golf, hunt, fish, ride dirtbikes, and play electric guitar. Don't ask me where the guitar came from lol. My brother got me hooked on it.

• Wow that's a list of nice ones there

• Well thank you :) I'm an outdoors guy for the most part, but my younger brother got me to pick up an electric guitar 6 years ago and I absolutely love it!. It gives me something to unwind on in the evenings and is a good stress reliever. All thoughts go away with music in your head.

• 1|0
  • Reading, writing, drawing (both traditional and digital), wildlife photography (mostly digital, but I have a collection of 35mm and 120mm film cameras), ... And World of Warcraft, which basically has suppressed the others... Sadly.

• More from Guys
    75

What Girls Said 68

• I made jewelry in polymer clay :) this is my etsy store: www.etsy.com/shop/TheJewelSaga?ref=hdr_shop_menu

I also make youtube videos and love gaming

• Going on pinterest , reading, and searching up cool recipies thinking I could cook.

• Sleeping, it's the best. Ok just jk, my hobbies are playing the viola, going on adventure and baking.

• So many things actually. I like to ride horses, to take care of my horse, to do things with friends, to do in-line skating, watch anime and other tv-series, to play games, to paint, to dance, to sing, to sport, to surf on the internet and many more.

• i have a lot of them so here are the ones i can remember off the top of my head-
    -reading
    -gardening
    -cooking
    -henna-ing my hair
    -cosplaying
    -pinterest
    -sleeping
    -yoga
    -keeping up with all my fandoms
    -crossing stuff off my bucket list (i am learning French right now so i can cross it off my bucket list but then its on to learning Italian)

but other than that i like my sweatpants and staying home

• Henna-ing your hair? Wow that's a first! 😳

• More from Girls
    58