So, do the admins do nothing about these clickbat-virus adds in gag?

seriously."billioneries hate this","how to loose weight fast" and the list goes on and on...

47

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they added those to get revenue, but as a result, I think most under-level-8 people are leaving. Those ads make my phone lag pretty badly, and it's not that bad of a phone...

• Is that why my phone freezes if i am not careful?

• @Applefan1 no clue about iPhones but something definitely eats the memory then. Probably the ads, as once I log in, it's not as slow. Although the feed still fills my RAM over time.

• Yeah it sounds like your problem is similar to mine and I have a really good phone to. Must be a GAG thing making it happen on both Android and iOS.

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately, GAG has to make money from these adverts in order to survive. Both my bro and I us Adblock Plus to stop adverts altogether. GAG doesn't like it, but tough. It's my pc and my tablet to use how I wish. Adblock Plus is available for Android as well as Windows.

• I think that's how the website is funded

• dude. adblock plus. get with the times...

What Guys Said 6

• I don't get ads. When you get past a certain xper you don't get ads anymore.

• That's where they get their money from dude

• yes, but there actually legit adds options to get money from, like netflix and cellphone game

• Because these companies are not interested in investing their ads onto this site. Only the companies that are dying out and need a desperate and cheap platform to present their products or services.

• this actually makes sence, thanks!

• And they even have the nerve to ask you to turn off Adblock Plus.

https://i.imgur.com/3CpUovt.png

• If you're thick enough to actually click it, you deserve the virus that it gives you.

• Adblock motherfucker, do you use it?

• Everyone likes spreading their germs.