Guys, why do you enjoy touching, holding etc. girls boobs and butt?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• It feels nice, and calms me down

What Guys Said 25

• Why are you worried about this at 15? Do you plan on being pregnant by 16?

• Hormones are raging so get over it.

• Of course not... I'm not that stupid AND because I'm getting older hormones are getting stronger and I am becoming more sexual... but it's really none of your business

• Basically, they're areas associated with sex, so it's arousing to physically contact breasts, butt, etc. A degree of intimacy that should be constrained to privacy, however.

• Because it feels good? It's sexually stimulating. The softness (or firmness for some guys) is just a really big sexual simulation when we feel it. More to feel means more sexual stimulation.

• It's the softness and the mushiness of them that, to me, is the most stimulating and satisfying. When they bounce and jiggle when I play with them, it's also visually stimulating, too. So, it's sexually stimulating by both touch and sight. And if I'm sucking on her chest, then it's also taste, as well. Getting to play with a big chest is like stimulation overload.

• The Bouba -Kiki effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouba/kiki_effect (previously named the maluma -takete effect.)

• Cause she told me to duh

• For the very same reason you like your guy to touch you, hold you, touch your boobs and your butt.

• i like touching my girlfriend's boobs and butt cause its soft and very lovely and attractive, same with my girlfriend love touching and holding my butt.

• cause they are soft and sexy!

• We don't want , the species does.

• They feel nice.

• It feels nice. No idea why, but then I don't know why I enjoy other things, I just enjoy them.

• You can't explain it but its just feels really good. Why do girls like different things on dudes? For me ass is way more important than boobs but all dudes is different

• To play with boobs etc, make me get horny. So i like to touch:D
    wouldn't you like it if i touched you, your boobs etc?

• Why are you asking?

• Because they feel nice.

• they're just fun.

• I'm a touchy feely kind of guy.

• Why do you like Chocolates and Ice Cream? Its pleasurable.

• Hey you can message me now. Sorry i guess other my account has frozed because of my profile pic :)

• I wouldn't say butt, but (sorry, I couldn't help it) the breasts are soft and just feel good. I'm not sure why.

• Both. oyu can really steer her with her butt, but boobs are pretty soft and squishy..

• I think it's because we like to grip onto something or hold something big in our hands

• because you let us. otherwise we would be in big trouble. we doit because it is something that is normaly beyond our reach

• Dafuq? Sexual attraction I suppose...

• Only big ones, small ones aren't the same...
    Every man is genetically engineered to want Boobs and Booty! We can't help it!

• haha... so I don't want to sound weird talking about my butt but I have like a heart shaped butt I do a lot of sports and work out but it just makes my waist and stuff smaller but my butt on the other hand... not so much:\

• Not every guy is wired that way some want big dicks

• Yes well I'm obviously only talking about straight guys... and even gay guys like to feel up their "girlfriends".