Am I being unreasonable?

Today, I woke up at around 9AM and just got out of the shower when my mum came home from work. She had a little kid with her and she told me to look after him for the entire day, it turns out it's her bosses' child. Apparently her boss and his wife were fighting a lot so the child didn't want to stay at home with his mum, so I had to spend the whole day looking after a kid that I don't know because his dad, who I don't know and his mum, who I don't know were fighting.

Am I being unreasonable to be upset? I had no plans for that day but I can't Skype my friends because the only way I could pull it off was if I had my headset on (so he didn't hear the swearing) which would be very rude. I couldn't watch a film unless it was a childrens one and I couldn't go on my laptop because then he'd want to just play the games that are on there whilst I sit there and do nothing. He's 8 so he's too young to just sit and do something for a few hours, he has to have someone with him to, and I quote "OMG look at this!" or "how do I do this". I literally spent the whole day sitting next to this kid watching minecraft videos.

TL;DR - I had to babysit an 8 year old who I didn't know for the entire day without any notice.
Am I being unreasonable?
2
3