I accidentally dropped my phone in a bucket of mop water last night. I'm trying to charge my phone, but it keeps saying "battery disconnected." I let it sit out for a few minutes and put it back in and tried to charge my phone but it's saying the same thing.
Most Helpful Guy
You should of placed your phone in rice as soon as it went into the water , i believe you could have some type of water damage done to the phone and or the battery ,1
Most Helpful Girl
Take out the battery, sim, sd card etc.
Put the phone and battery in a bowl of uncoked rice. Leave in overnight. It will absorb the moisture0