rate my photography skills 1-10
does it looks professional or not and why?
Most Helpful Guy
It's a good amateur/bad professional shot.
Here's a few notes:
- She's literally in the guy's shadow. What kind of message are you saying there?
- Partial tattoo - WTF? no. All of the tattoo, or none of the tattoo. Partial is just too distracting.
- Is that a car with a trailer in the background. So what are you saying? That he's just gonna be dragging her off to camping for the rest of their lives together?
- Your lens isn't great. You should be going with a much lower fstop to blur out the background with smoother bokeh, and draw more attention to the subject.
- Lighting - flowers are overblown, whilst her face is in a shadow?
Anyway... list goes on...0
Most Helpful Girl
this is cute =] although the shot doesn't really look professional. not in the sense that it's not good, but i mean that it looks like something anyone can take, u know?
ill give it an 8. :)0