Do you think it's fair for me to ask this?

I got a C, an F, A-, B+, and another C for grades in one of my courses.

The final C was an exam I wrote in University.

I'm smart in real life, but I've had a tough and challenging semester.

I really want to change the weightage of the final so that the 'F' cancels out.

I know I am asking for more, but I'm not one of those students who doesn't study and takes things lightly... I just don't know how to explain that to my prof.


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

  • I don't think your prof will care.

    • What do you mean? He won't care about changing the weightage, or he won't care about my struggles.