How dirty is your mind?

Lol so let's test how accurate this is:

https://www.playbuzz.com/kimlevy10/how-dirty-is-your-mind-really

What I got:

You mind is 10% dirty!

You have a very mature, sophisticated and smart mind that sees things as they are.
You have a very practical way of thinking that doesn't leave much to the imagination. You are always reliable, you have the best pieces of advice on every situation, and the people in your life can always count on you for emotional support.

3551

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You mind is 10% dirty!

What Guys Said 50

• Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well balanced and smart.
    You can be very funny and engaging when you want to be, and you can also be very serious when needed.
    You tend to see a lot of "dirty" things, and you can come up with dirty jokes on the spot, but you know when you can share them, and when you need to keep them to yourself.
    ---------
    Seems right. I often recognize when things are dirty, but I choose not to act on them... so basically like suppressed dirty mindedness xD

• 10%

No fair. The boobs were hot, but not dirty. And I can't remember jokes, so kill me. OK OK I'm a nerd and picked 11 because it's symmetrical - nothing against 69, it's a perfectly good number, really.

Just don't punish me because I got them wrong. Oh wait, I did it again. Punish me, punish me. Yea that's it. See how fast I learn? I want a rematch. I promise to get them all right next time!

• "You mind is 10% dirty!

You have a very practical way of thinking that doesn't leave much to the imagination. You are always reliable, you have the best pieces of advice on every situation, and the people in your life can always count on you for emotional support."

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...400f-8c0c-deb9a9ac95f6.jpg

@EmpatheticLady Looks like I'm the 10% you need to be whole ;)

• How Dirty Is Your Mind Really?

lh3.googleusercontent.com/HFdZjTi1kG-aora4ue-RRrTKxmyjbWGF4LvwIaarRDx0zEGpvl-7K9SoHwHovajT75u8=s114

You mind is 10% dirty!

• 50% Dirty

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ec1-8297-1be6a41508df.jpg

Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well balanced and smart.

• Wow I thought I'd get 90% dirty - these quizzes are good, they look beyond the obvious even to self lol

https://i.imgur.com/SxlmS9x.jpg

• 90% Dirty

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45dc-890c-d2138ae55b35.jpg

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

You have a very creative mind that can connect almost everything into something dirty.
    You love to find the more "exotic" aspects of everyday objects and experiences, and give them your signature flare.
    Some people might find it a bit much for their taste, but most people will love you for your confidence and humor.

As expected lol

• 10% Dirty
    You mind is 10% dirty!

• 10% Dirty
    You mind is 10% dirty!

Makes sense. People tend to misunderstand that sometimes the things I say are not sexual puns.

• You mind is 10% dirty!

• Your mind is 90% Dirty!

Ahahahaha knew it.

• Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• Jeez!! Only 10%

Where am I going wrong?

Repeat using different answers.

YAY!! 90% dirty!! That's me...

• 90% Dirty.

Ha.
    No I'm not.

• 90% Dirty
    Your mind is 90% Dirty!

I'M CALLING BULLSHIT
    BULLSHIT

• 50% Dirty
    50%
    Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well balanced and smart.
    You tend to see a lot of "dirty" things, and you can come up with dirty jokes on the spot, but you know when you can share them, and when you need to keep them to yourself. yes very true

• Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• Your mind is 90% Dirty!

Say it loud: I'm horny and I'm proud. lol.

• Haha, no surprise there...

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• I only got 10% too! :O I thought I'd get a lot more than that to be honest

• oh well here are my results

https://i.imgur.com/Pwcsaax.png

i guess i'm gonna need to detox

• Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well balanced and smart.

• I feel shy...

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• I'd say to the max

• 10% Dirty
    10%
    You mind is 10% dirty!

You have a very practical way of thinking that doesn't leave much to the imagination. You are always reliable, you have the best pieces of advice on every situation, and the people in your life can always count on you for emotional support

• You mind is 10% dirty!

• This is what i got ! :-D kinda true
    90% dirty

www.playbuzz.com/.../how-dirty-is-your-mind-really

• I don't need a quiz to tell my my mind is dirty. It's summer outside, and my eyes are darting everywhere whenever I leave the house.

• 90% Dirty
    90%
    Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• Lol I got 90 dirty.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 34

• "Your mind is 90% Dirty!

Some people might find it a bit much for their taste, but most people will love you for your confidence and humor."

Well then. xD

• Your mind is 90% Dirty!

It had to be 100% what am I doing wrong?

And that pic of the lion kind.. It was sooo poor, no high definition, how am I supposed to see "SEX" in the stars, I knew about this before, but that pic was lame, so poor.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ec1-8297-1be6a41508df.jpg
    Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well balanced and smart.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45dc-890c-d2138ae55b35.jpg
    Your mind is 90% Dirty!

Don't think it's accurate.

• You mind is 10% dirty!

• 50% dirty!
    "You are well balanced and smart.
    You tend to see a lot of "dirty" things, and you can come up with dirty jokes on the spot, but you know when you can share them, and when you need to keep them to yourself."

I think it's true.

• Your mind is 90% Dirty!

I already knew the answer to this, but figured I would see what it said. Lol.

• 90% Dirty

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

well..

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• Seems legit...
    90% Dirty
    90%
    Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• 50% Dirty
    You are well balanced and smart.

Better than I expected, tbh xD

• This is what I got

You mind is 10% dirty!

• Your mind is 50% dirty!

You are well ballanced and smart.
    You tend to see a lot of "dirty" things and you can come up with dirty jokes on the spot, but you know when you can share them and when you need to keep them to yourself.

I'd say this to be pretty accurate xD !

Surprised? Lol

• Id say that the tendency of this quiz is to punish the ones that are purposely not choosing the dirtier options in order to not get that high of a result. At least seems that way from what I read.

Nd I guess i didn't get 90% because I am not that good at jokes. Dirty or otherwise! Lol

• I got 10% as well!

I think it's more 12%, though...

• I would have thought higher. lol hahahahaha

You mind is 10% dirty!

• I got 10% too. I thought it would be more lol

• 90% dirty and the funny thing is majorityof the answers I selected weren't sexual or negative.

• I knew it :D

Your mind is 90% Dirty!

• 10% dirty, this quiz is false.

• 90% dirty. :)

• I got 10% too!

• My mind is 50% dirty XD

• It says that my mind is 90% percent dirty. This can't be more wrong. My mind is actually 100% dirty.

• a bit cluttered maybe

• 50%.

Filler

• Lol I got 50% dirty

• 90% dirty. Surprise surprise

• 10%%% dirty

• Your mind is 90% Dirty
    Really? lol

• 50% dirty, 50% clean

Yeah I think that's about right. I don't have that dirty of mind though.

• More from Girls
    4