Quiz: Which Pixar Movie Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: WALL-E
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26293-1440441585-2.gif

As a Sagittarius, you’re intellectual and optimistic with a natural curiosity about the world and a good sense of humor. Basically, you’re all the characters and themes of WALL-E rolled up into one person.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• "You got: The Incredibles

Pisces are compassionate, selfless and creative, which are all traits that make a great superhero. Pisces also tend to be escapists, and a movie about regular folks who are secretly superheroes is about as escapist as it gets."

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-5151-1440441288-10.gif

Fuck yeah 8)

• I don't know you tell me I'm Scorpio

• You got: Monsters University

As a Scorpio, you’re a determined and passionate person who will pursue your goals at all costs. Just like the characters in Monsters University, you are also a touch competitive and sometimes get jealous when others succeed instead of you.

• Very good don't forget the best lovers

• You got: Toy Story

The defining characteristics of an Aquarius include loyalty and friendliness, which the characters of Toy Story have in spades. Plus, just like the movie itself, you can be a very inventive person with brilliantly original ideas.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-19408-1440441888-2.gif

one of my faves!

What Girls Said 6

• You got: Brave

One of the defining characteristics of an Aries is their bravery and sense of adventure, so this one is a no-brainer. An Aries can also be impulsive and hates being tied down. These themes are central to Brave, and thus central to Aries.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-2678-1440439843-2.gif

• You got: The Incredibles.

Pisces are compassionate, selfless and creative, which are all traits that make a great superhero. Pisces also tend to be escapists, and a movie about regular folks who are secretly superheroes is about as escapist as it gets.

• You got: Finding Nemo
    https://i.imgur.com/wES2dD7.gifv
    Virgos are practical, analytical, and reliable, but they can be a bit conservative and worry more than they need to. Virgos are also very diligent and stick to their goals, which is pretty much what Dory meant by “just keep swimming.”

Omg, this is so cute!!! I love finding nemo, it's one of my favourite movies :)

• You got: Toy Story 3

Geminis are adaptable, versatile, and clever, and our heroes had to use all of those traits to orchestrate their prison break in Toy Story 3. We’re betting you would also be great at escaping the clutches of a despotic teddy bear

• You got: Monsters, Inc.

As a Leo, you’re a generous and warmhearted person. If you, hypothetically, found a little girl who had wandered into a dangerous place, you would probably go to any lengths to get her home.

• Me = Virgo + Finding Nemo = I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve the surf coast + ocean