Why is the live feed almost all one guys questions?

If you click on live feed why is this website mostly this one guys questions? I don't come on here much anymore but noticed that the first 8 or 10 questions are by the same person. Why?

• That person has a lot of time on their hands
  • Gag is not that busy anymore so the one person that lives on here will be shown more
  • Gag loves this one person so much they display mostly his questions
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be based on who or what you're following. That's why I browse from https://www.girlsaskguys.com/recent?t=questions

• Nope. It changed after I asked but I was not following that person. If you just went to live feed about an hour ago it was almost all the one user but it changed magically all of a sudden :P

• Yay!!! Bernie! I think he's awesome too.

• :) he sure is!

Most Helpful Guy

• @Klaatu51 right?

• lol no comment

• Never said who lol

• Funny somehow now it doesn't show that specific person's questions all in a row. So weird. It's almost as if it was set up like that for grandiose purposes but now was changed back to normal.

What Girls Said 1

• It's likely because they're posting a lot of questions, updating them and getting activity on them. If you block them, they shouldn't show up on your live feed any more.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!