Are Taurus and Pisces compatible with each other?

What is your personal experiences? Friends or family?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. But friendship more than relationship. Am a Pisces and I adore taureans. They are so adorable. They are like comfy teddy bears to be lol They are smart so we can have proper conversation and that will form emotional connection. People think they are boring but those people are stupid and just can't let them open up cause I find that taureans tend to open up to me and they are so freakin funny and fun. We could eat and chill all day everyday. They can be stubborn at times but I find that adorable and I like that they can hold their own ground.
    The difference shows when Taureans are too down to earth while Pisces are too unrealistic. Taureans can;t understand that unrealistic part of us, get annoyed while we gets so frustrated by their bull headedness. Or we want them to see the unicorns we see but they just can't XD
    So, better for friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very. I m a Pisces and I love Taurus!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• These are the important questions: Are they human beings? Do they have common interests and values? Do they get along with each other? Do they like each other? Do they want the same things?

If the answers to all five of those questions is "yes", then signs don't matter one iota.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes, don't know maybe values yes but interest don't know, don't know, don't know. I suppose they want the same thing.

• I think you should get to know them beyond their birth date and you'll know.

0|1
    0|0