Did you know that?

There are no rules in any professional sport that ban women from playing alongside men?
https://espn.go.com/espnw/news/article/6495612/women-pro-sports-women-play-men

• Yes
  • No
  • Other
    Vote C
  • Then why don't woman play?
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman aren't usually on equal footing with men in sports that require physical strength and endurance. It's a fact. They do however play against each other in some sports that aren't so dependent on physical performance.

• Yes. And law suits. Women can get hurt or sexual harassed a lot easier then men.

What Girls Said 1

• And there shouldn't be.

• I agree. I'm just tired of all the feminist saying that we're not equal because they can't play professional sports. A girl today was calling men evil for making it so they can't play in the NFL... But there's no rules against it...

• I believe they should play on equal teams there's so much fuss and there really doesn't need to be...

What Guys Said 2

• I had no idea. But men and women are in different classes of average athletic attributes, so it is best for them to play amongst their own gender. :-D

• Guys have bigger...