Whats your favourite pokemon? Is anybody into battling?

First of all whats your favourite pokemon and why? 2nd, I am looking for people who want to do online battles :3

45

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Charazard..

What Girls Said 3

• Charmander is such a cutie and I remember when Charmander evolved I was sad 🙈 but I'd pick Charizard cause he was the one that literally helped me in the fight with the elite4. I won hands down.

• I found out there's a pokemon with my real name. So i guess it's my fav

• Blaziken. Always on the squad. Not into playing anymore though. Maybe I'll give it another go one day.

• Isn't Blaziken now one of the best starters of all time, or something? Fire/Fighting made it really unique.

• @RexCatholicissimus I hadn't heard but I am not surprised. That was the most unique type in Sapphire and the moves were pretty fun. They could have kept Infernape though.

What Guys Said 4

• 0|1
  • Arceus if legendaries are allowed, or else,

I happen to have a thing for lucario, lucario is so awesome.

• Lucario is really powerful indeed lol especially Mega Lucario

• Ya.. I don't like that mega shit.. I think the pokemon developers pulled the string too far by adding mega evolutions.

• Mega evolutions are actually amazing because they give more useful abilities to previously useless pokemon. For example Mega Blastoise can actually be used competitively while Blastoise is just plain old bad.

• Was always pretty fond of MewTwo. You just know if it existed in reality it'd be some creepy looking abomination that should not be.