Driving question?

I just passed my test and am now insured and driving. My issue is is that when I go the speed limit I always get tailgated or overtaken but there's nothing I can do I'm going the speed limit! I'm not going to speed but how can I stop people getting pissed off at me or trying to overtake all of the time?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• sweetie, your going to encounter that all of your life. so dont let it get to you, otherwise it will be the death of you. for now take side streets as much and as far as you can to get to where your going till you get more comfortable with other people

What Guys Said 2

• You should give them a cheeky smile when they overtake, telling yourself that it's a lot cheaper to drive under the speed limit :)

• Most people go about 10mph over the speed limit all the time but if you want to go the limit they have no legitimate cause to be upset with you, just ignore them. Lots of old people drive that way, you aren't the only one.

What Girls Said 0