How high of a self-esteem do you have?

Higher number is a higher self-esteem and lower nuber is a lower self-esteem. I would say a 7 for me on average so I vote D

• 1-2
    Vote A
  • 3-4
    Vote B
  • 5-6
    Vote C
  • 7-8
    Vote D
  • 9-10
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies. Some days I'm like, "Damn straight, I am the shit! I am the greatest thing to ever walk the earth and don't you know it!"

Other days I'm like, "I should just not get out of bed because I'm a terrible excuse for human existence and I'll never be good enough to be socially acceptable."

So probs like a six on average lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm like that all the time, sometimes I'm like "yo, I'm sexy as fuck," others I'm like nobody in the damn school probably would like me,

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• um it could be higher. it's probably a 6. but u know what? I'm kinda okay with it like that. it helps me keep myself in check.

0|1
    0|0
  • In general probably a 6. It can certainly be higher and lower at times but I'd say on average I sit around a 6. There are certain aspects of myself I am very confident in and others which I have very low confidence.

0|1
    0|0
  • It varies. On some days, it can be like an eight; on some days, it can go as low as a three or even two. Sometimes I just fake them up (pretend to be confident).

0|1
    0|0
  • It's like in the 8-9 range on most days.

0|1
    0|0
  • As of late, ranging from 6-9. Naturally it's always been pretty low, but since I started going to the gym regularly and got with my boyfriend, I'm like a whole new woman. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, not gonna lie, it's super low, like 3/10 or something like that.
    I have my moments though, when I do feel confident. And I also pretend to be confident sometimes. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Very very low. I've been trying to improve it but it has been really difficult for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's probably in the negatives.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5