Lately, I've been thinking more and more about what kind of girl I'm looking to have a serious relationship with, the kind of girl that I'm most attracted to both physically and emotionally. On the advice of a friend, I put together a list of qualities that I'm looking for in an ideal girlfriend. Some qualities are a bit more shallow, but most of them are psychological in nature. What follows is the list in its current form.
· Likes to wear skirts, blouses, dresses, etc.
· Likes fashion, dressing up, fashionable, stylish
· Good-natured, good-spirited, not cynical
· Good morals, strong moral sense
· Not a partier
· Doesn’t do drugs, not foul-mouthed
· Warm, friendly, lovely
· Prim, Proper
· Not stuck up or arrogant; modest
· Intellectual, likes reading
· Thoughtful, ponderous, cerebral
· Not too energetic or hyper
· Not overly eager to have sex, considers sex to be something significant, not to be taken lightly
· Healthy, but not stronger or more muscular than me
· Provides engaging intellectual conversation
· Enjoyable sense of humor
· Not too sexually experienced
Where do you think I would find someone who possesses at least a substantial number of these qualities? Am I just wasting my time looking for a girl like this? What do you all think about this?
Most Helpful Girl
You could try church.3
Most Helpful Guy
First mistake is t have a "type"
there's plenty of cute and caring women out there and why limit yourself to SOME that can limit yourself. Maybe you didn't meet that cute girl your friends wanted to introduce you too and you missed your chance just for having a type!
Rule of thumb pick two qualities that are a must have:
Pick qualities that would be nice if she had but no big deal if she doesn't1