Would you risk your life for someone you love?

2732

Most Helpful Guy

• fuck it. ill jump in front of a shark for a girl I love. damn she better remember me for that one hahaa.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• There are a handful of people I could risk my life for. My mom is the first person on that list. She has done so much for me, and I know I'll never be able to repay her. She brings so much happiness to this world and deserves to continue making others laugh and smile.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's good tho.. I mean, the first that comes to your mind is your mum. ^^

I can't even think of anyone worth risking my live for, maybe my friends, but I don't know.. :/

• No, not weird at all. I'm the same way. I want those close to me safe. I want to be safe, too, but I wouldn't feel right leaving everyone else stranded potentially. I'd feel guilty if something happened to them in that situation and I didn't do anything, too.

• Thanks for MHO, dear!