What's your LEAST favorite season?

I asked what your favorite season was, so I thought I would ask what your least favorite season is. :)

I think mine is summer, ironically. The bugs are everywhere, and the mosquitoes are out for my blood lol. Also I sweat a lot, which causes my hair to friz up. What's yours?

• Winter
  • Spring
  • Summer
    Vote C
  • Fall
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

3621

Most Helpful Guy

• I HATE summer! Its so hot and humid πŸ˜’

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Winter, hands down. I hate being cold, I hate shoveling snow, I hate power outages, I hate people driving like idiots in 8 inches of snow and almost skidding into me. Winter has zero redeeming qualities. Might be ok elsewhere, but you don't want to be in New England during the winter. I love it up here, but every winter I swear I'm moving somewhere where winter is like 60 degrees and there's never snow. Basically snow is the worst thing in the worldπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž Plus I don't like wearing jeans and long pants, I'm a shorts guy through and through.

• spring. the weather here gets wonky and my allergies kick in bad.

• Summer time is just too hot. I am good with the other three seasons

• I dont like major extremes in either direction. Freezing winter sucks, burning hot summers suck too

I like fall and spring but if i had to choose one, id choose the warmer seasons over the colder ones

• Summer, I don't like bugs. Plus I live in a university town, and it's very empty in the summer. I'm by no stretch a social person, but I like being around people for some reason.

The heat is also something I don't like, but I live in Iowa, so it's not as bad as it could be if I lived further south.

• winter because of the cold. and snow. and the fact that snow ruins roads and makes potholes.

• I think fall, it's when things start going dormant and my system has to adapt from hot to cold, also there is a lot of pollen and dust created at the time and my allergies go nuts.

• I say summer, purely because of the heat. Can't stand hot weather!

• LOST Season 18, I hated that ending!

• None but my favorite is summer

• Winter... mostly because they are shitty here, not often snow just cold and often rain

• They all have their ups and downs, but I'd say fall because of the leaf raking...

• Love summer activities, hate summer weather.

• summer, it is freaking hot

• probably summer, not a hot fan

• Summer... ! The heat sucks... !

• I just can't i love nature too much

• I hate summer because my skin is sensitive and sun burns my skin.😞

• Summer, I hate the heat.

• winter. i hate cold.

What Girls Said 35

• WINTER! I love Christmas time, but it gets sooo cold here in Latvia, my body can't handle it, it's horrid.

• LOVE the summer lol

Dislike winter.

I'm always cold. Always. Summer has the most chance of me being warm. And since it routinely gets to like -30F by me in the winter I'm less likely to be warm then lol

• It's a tie between fall and winter. I basically HATE the combination of cold weather with rain which is common with fall, but on the other side, I HATE wet snow as well (normal snow almost never exist here). I don't know, now I think of it, winter is the winner. I always struggle with winter depression, hate the cold and snow and ice is only fun if you didn't have to bike everyday for an hour. Although I do like Sinterklaas and Christmas.

• Winter. I don't do well in cold weather. Brrr!

• Summer... I hate it with a passion. Other than me being out of school it's horrible. It's just too hot and is not my cup of tea.

Followed by Winter, Spring, and Fall. Falls my :)

• WINTER IS EVIL... I am Canadian so winter is like death to me so depressing! Summer is the best I love the heat and lush plants and flowers!

• It's a tie between summer and winter. Sometimes I hate em, sometimes I love em.

Like this winter when it was too cold, I hate it. But I kinda love last summer tho (although I've only spent a month of summer here)..

• Winter. I hate winter. And I hate when fall pretends to be winter. Like, shit, don't be in such a hurry to freeze the fuck over man. It's only October. And I hate when spring can't get its shit together and warm the fuck up.

• I loathe winter.. 😑

I'm so surprised people hate summer 😰

• Fall is depressing in Paris...

• Spring is gross... it's muddy, the temperature changes are extreme, it rains a bunch. The only pleasant thing about spring is knowing that summer is coming.

Summer is great because it's nice and warm and you can spend the bulk of your time outdoors.

Winter is great because you can go skiing/snowboarding, skating, and other fun winter activities. Plus, snuggling inside with a hot drink and a book is very pleasant, and when it's cold out you have a good excuse to do so.

Fall is nice because you can go for a nice brisk walk wearing pants and a hoodie and be comfortable. It's nice enough during the day to enjoy being outdoors, but cool enough at night to justify snuggling inside with a hot drink and blanket.

• Summer. I hate the hear, i hate sweat ing, i hate seeing girls wearing next to nothing and du des wearing douchebag shirts.

• Summer only because wasps are out during that time and I'm deathly scared of them.

• I hate summer with a passion.

• I said winter but really it's summer. I hate getting all sweaty, sticky, car being burning hot, mosquitos

• probably winter. i get cold very easily.. snow is wet and cold and a pain to deal with. between the shoveling and slush and bullshit.. im alset with it! and possible power outages when there's big storms. i hate it

• summer is my worst winter is my favorite. Everyone is saying how much they love summer and i am cursing the heat, the bugs, my allergies, and the humidity for making my wavy hair look like the lion king

• I'll have to say summer because it be too hot and the bugs start coming out again. Press, it's difficult to get cold in the summer and you get all sweaty and stuff.

• Winter because I hate cold weather and it's difficult to get out of bed.

• I voted Spring. So much rain! I don't really hate any of the seasons tho. They're all necessary.

• Summer! I swear its a desert when its summer.

• I get bad hayfever in Autumn, so it's definitely my most hated season.

• Can't stand hot weather

• summer because of the extreme humidity

• The summer. I dislike the feeling on my skin and being sweaty.

• To be honest, most of the season here are all alike ahhah

• Summer is so overrated unless u go on holiday/vacation. It's boring - nothing to do and makes u depressed when everyone's doing things that you can't

• Summer is my least fav, too hott here in California.. Like in the 100's.. Lol

• Winter. I don't like cold weather. I am thinking of moving somewhere warmer for college. Lol.

• Winter. I hate being cold. Hate it.

• More from Girls
    5