If you could travel to one country right now, which would it be?

Only ONE country, and money isn't a problem in this case. What will you choice be? Who will you bring along?

Mine would definitely be France ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท and with my best friend. ๐Ÿ’™

3026

Most Helpful Guy

• USA for sure. Always wanted to visit and maybe some day move there.

• https://youtu.be/H6yf1nL4pCM

This one as well! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yes dude! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Again, thanks for the MHO :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be your guide if you want to hahah even though I only know Paris xD
    Mmmm I would say the USA

• If we're still on GAG when I'm going there in the future I'd definitely pm you ahah xD I have a friend in Nice (I think I spelled it wrongly tho ๐Ÿ˜…) but that's very far from Paris right? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Hahhah it's spelled correctly, Nice is very far haha it's in the South ^^ But apparently it's beautiful :)

• Yeah I saw all the pictures my friend sent me, they're absolutely breathtaking ๐Ÿ˜ but I still love Paris more ahaha ๐Ÿ˜‚

What Guys Said 25

• Somewhere less disturbed by human hands. Maybe New Zealand, and just spend like a month soaking as much in as I can. Probably with a good dog, because you canโ€™t really get a better backpacking companion than that. I mean come on just look at thisโ€ฆ

nomadnarratives.files.wordpress.com/.../beech1.jpg

• Albania. With my girlfriend (who was born there).

It's beautiful there in the early autumn, with crisp, clear, clean air, fires burning in the evening, all the stars shining in almost totally black night skies. . . probably the most special place in the world.

• Vilnius
    filler

• South Pole so I could die of cold with the penguins

• Iceland... not sure I would take anyone. Might be good to get away from the world and chill.
    Been before. sorry I had to leave.

• but... there are so many countries I'd like to visit! :'(
    but I guess the choice is still simple for me... I LOVE Japan so that would it be. I'd take a good friend with me who is a fan too.

oh, if you are in France you can finally wash my car and show me some of your cooking skills ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Oh Luxembourg is near to France right? (or is it beside it ๐Ÿ˜‚) I remember Jxpxtxr told me about it about it before.. but I forgot ๐Ÿ˜…

• Luxembourg: 2.586kmยฒ
      Australia: 7.692.024kmยฒ

7692024/2586 = 2974,4 :P

https://i.minus.com/iMRsdk0eijQll.png

• ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚

• Italy hands down. Firenze, Venezia, Milano, Como, Neapoli and Roma. It's my dream place to go to.

• Would love to see Canada and it's nature... And I would go with whoever would want to come with me, becauze i haz no friendz
    https://imgflip.com/readImage?iid=10523623

• I'd love to find a nice girl to take along, I'm still single.
    I think I'd go to a Greek island. Have done a few of them and loved the relaxed atmosphere :D

• probably spain, morocco or finland i guess. i have a friends there (among other countries as well). i can't decide.

• Italy! The history, the food, the culture, and the architecture. Its just so beautiful and there's so much I want to do there. I hope I get the chance to visit one day :)

• North Korea and I'd bring Seth Rogen.

• Japan!! Oh so many things to fulfil for my bucket list. :D
    Includes food, historical culture studies, social interaction, manga and anime conventions, meeting/seeing gaming industry bigwigs and trying to get involved in it.

• england all the way

• I would go to Australia

• Middle East with this hot Arab girl I know๐Ÿ˜

• It would be Georgia, to meet one of my online friends and see the great nature. :)

• America to go next week's Grand Prix with my Queen.

• Mine would be india

• It would be between Austrailia, Kyoto Japan or the Scottish Highlands.

• France ๐Ÿ˜ to see @ElissaDido ๐Ÿ˜‰

• A bit fresh and wet in France, right now.

I'd think about Florida or Cuba

• 1st it would b Japan (Tokio), second choice Australia, third Mauritius or Maldives. But really wanna travel whole world

• I would go back to Italy.

• Alone to USA.

What Girls Said 29

• that'd be Greece. oh but Greece is my honeymoon destination...

ok probably Spain, for a few reasons ;P

• Canada! I didn't spend nearly enough time up there over the summer. I want to go back and do and see more.

• The USA. San Francisco, California.

• Japan or Korea one of those. I just love everything about them. If i went to koreo i would defo take my bestie and go to a BIGBANG concert (k-pop group). I'm also trying to learn a basic knowledge of Japanese so the experience would definitely help plus im a massive fan of anime and manga!

• Portugal and pounce my boyfriend that lives there.
    www.portugalgpsubbuteo.info/.../01g.jpg

• Zanzibar... I want to be somewhere tropical

• America, New York it's always been a place I like for how nice it looks at night, I'm not sure I would want to bring anyone else

• I would go to the US by myself. I always wanted to go there, it has interesting places to visit, interesting things to do and I could visit someone I really want to meet.
    Plus, I'm tired of being here.

• Italy, Rome

I'd take my boyfriend with me :)

I already went there, but it certainly would be a different experience to share it with him :)

• Nigeria with my parents and brother to finally meet my father's side of the family. My father also hasn't been back home for more than 30years, so it would be extra special ๐Ÿ˜

• New Zealand, it's a very beautiful country

• I'm hauling the boyfriend out of school and I'm bringing his butt to Holland and I'm going to force feed him french fries and mayonnaise so he can understand my love for them.

The mayo in the States just doesn't cut it.

• I'd head straight for the UK and no one would be coming because @suitandtie is already there.

• To the UK. London to be exact. I can't wait to visit that place and eventually move there.

• Sweden or Ireland

• Australia. Isn't it warm over there right now? I'd take my sister.

• hmmm great britain

• That's an island. You probably mean the sovreign state: The United Kingdom. Or one of the contries within it, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland (which isn't on Great Britain, its on Ireland, but not part of the Republic of Ireland).

• @thepragmaticromantic
      yes i want to visit all of them

• Let's just go to Italy!! ๐Ÿ˜

• Italy or Greece, I would like to go to America too and France. I can't choose ๐Ÿ˜„

• Amsterdam, The Netherlands!

• germany! :D I think I don't want to bring anyone

• To Japan, yo! I'd like to live there for a little while, too.

• France too <3
    With you ๐Ÿ˜

• England, I wanna go to London

• Italy with my โค๏ธ

• Italy yay โคโคโค

• anywhere hot and sunny with beautiful beaches, that's safe.

• Denmark or Italy

• Um I limit to 3 countries:
    Spain
    Japan
    South Korea