I have my TEFL/TESOL and want to expand?

if you don't know what that is, it's basically my certificate to be able to teach ESL. Now most (not all) employers require you to have your BA in something in order to teach, but at the moment I do not have the time to go to school for 4 years (personal circumstances). I would like to do a program for a couple of months that relates to my certificate. For example, some sort of settlement worker program for new immigrants, etc.
What other programs could I do that may somehow relate to learning to speak English, or being new to an English-speaking country in general?


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

  • there are many videos on youtube

Loading... ;