+1 y

Indonesian Landscapes are Very Bad and Ugly I Think! Look at these ugly photos. According to you, What Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes?

Indonesian Landscapes are Very Bad i think... According to you, What Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes?

PART ONE
(1) The Mount Rinjani & The Lake Segara Anak

Mount Rinjani and Lake Segara Anak, Located in Lombok Island, West Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(2) Padar Island

The Padar Island, located at Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(3) Mount Bromo

Mount Bromo, Located at Bromo-Tengger-Semeru National Park, East Java Province, Indonesia.

(4) The Pink Beach of Komodo Island

Pink Beach of Komodo Island. The Pink Colour Caused by Dead Coral. Located at Komodo National Park, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(5) The Blue Flame of Kawah Ijen (Ijen Crater)

The Blue Flame of Kawah Ijen (Ijen Crater). Not real flame, but this is some volcanic gas which glowing at the midnight. Located at Ijen Crater, East Java Province, Indonesia

(6) Three Coloured Lakes of Lake Kelimutu

Three Coloured Lakes of Lake Kelimutu, Flores Island, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia

(7) Stingless Jellyfish Lake of Lake Kakaban

Stingless Jellyfish Lake of Lake Kakaban. Those Jellyfish lose their stings caused by a magical evolution in an isolated island. It's located at Derawan Islands, East Kalimantan Province, Indonesia

(8) The Raja Ampat Islands

The Raja Ampat Islands, Papua Barat Province, Indonesia

(9) The Hawang Cave

The Hawang Cave, Kei Islands, Maluku Province, Indonesia

Those Ugly Sceneries Located in This Country :

Yup, I know the sceneries are bad and ugly :P
PART TWO? To Be Continued...
So what Do You Think About These Indonesian Landscapes? Answer this Poll
Yes, Very Bad & Ugly XP
I don't like it all :P
Emm.. Not bad... :)
Vote C
I Don't Think So... Very Beautiful I Think :D I Wanna Go There Someday Later
Vote D
I Think The Asker is Blind or Stupid!! :P All of those sceneries are Fucking Beautiful!!! I Wanna Go There!!! :D :)
Vote E
GirlGuy
+1 y
So.. what do you think? @Georgia_Georgiou :)
8
4