What's your favorite downer?

• Nyquel
  • Breaking up with someone for no reason
  • Crash funeral
    Vote C
  • Cut off an appendage
    Vote D
  • Xanax
    Vote E
  • Puff puff pass
    Vote F
  • Large doses of sleep
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Gimme "Large doses of sleep" for 100, Alex.

Sleep is love. <3

• Hey totally not fair. I used that "Alex Jeopardy" thing on here for years. You my dear deserve a whoopin!

• Hahaha. It may slip out if it fits my answer.

• Slip out? That's what he said,,,, or she said too

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna puff puff, then break up, pop a xannie I stole from grandma, crash a funeral by cutting off the corpse's appendage, down half a bottle of NyQuil and get a large dose of sleep.

• And you expect someone to beat this answer? No chance but I'm not a betting man.

• Maybe if they did it in reverse. Large dose of sleep, then down half a bottle of NyQuil, crash the funeral by cutting off the corpse's appendage, pop the xannie stolen from grandma, broke up, then puff puff.

• I highly doubt anyone is smart enough to copy and paste that. We will see but chances are you will get the massive bonus point MH thing and trot off into the sunset.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Having an extra chromosome is a pretty big downer.

• I don't know what a downer is

• Stick your dick in a blender and you will.