Chesterfield sofa: worth it or not?

This three seaters $4,300

Chesterfield sofa: worth it or not?
For armchair is $1,900 and a whole set (armchair, 2-seaters and 3-seaters sofa) is 9,999. Worth it or not?

my mom recently got 3 sets of this and i wonder why she would spend that much money on just sofas. When we already have 2 sets in our current home.

• Worth it
  • Not worth it
  • See results
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely worth it. I'd buy a couple of them so you can stack them, and then get one of those bunk bed type ladders to put on one side of it so you can have a double decker.

Most Helpful Girl

• IF you really have the money then why not...
    Quality is much more important that quantity - IF you can afford the quality.

• We already have 2 sets at home. She said its for the villa but we haven't even done talking about the floorplan yet

• Oh well... I guess she made up her mind before you talk about it. xD

• Thank you =)

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!