What is the most MISOGYNISTIC thingy you have ever read on GAG?

Anything that really caught your eye?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I just read a question a few minutes ago that a man feels entitled to sex with women because women have vaginas and are put on this Earth to have sex with men. Yep. My vagina has a neon light up 'Welcome' sign on it for all the entitled men to come to their entitled sexual desires.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing more intelligent than "Get back in the kitchen woman!" *Gag guy runs away giggling*

• Fuck. Where do I even start. So many loonies and their fucked up views.

• I mean there's all these bitter guys who complain when women don't want to have sex with them or if they get rejected so they come on here to vent their frustrations. Okay. 😐

What Guys Said 3

• Sadly it is just the way some people are. I just ignore the misogynistic stuff. I also see lots of misandry on GAG to. I just usually forget about misogynistic and misandry a short time after it has been posted.

• Probably the dude who said we don't need women on this planet anymore.

Why would he want the entire world to be a huge sausage fest...

• I'm not sure if it falls under misogynistic but certainly really fuc*** up; the guy who claims that autistic girls owe him sex, since he's autistic himself.