Is ISO 9.1 update for iPhone 6 worth it?

I'm confused if i should update my iPhone or notπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• some people say it worth it and some say it ruined their phones πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• so i don't know. What should i do?

• It worth it 😃
  • You are going to ruin your phone 😐
  • I don't know 😅
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm at 9.0.2 on mine, because I jailbroke it. Gotta wait. If you want the new emojis, go for it, thats about all there is that is new though.

• New emojis πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… thanks by the way 🌸🌸🌸

• Ok thanks πŸ˜…πŸŒΈ

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 3

• it doesn't add many new features. mostly just new emojis and support for other hardware, like the ipad pro, apple tv 4 or apple pencil and smart keyboard. it also gives you the possibility to deactivate pictures for your contacts. apart from that, it fixes many bugs and problems.

not sure how it should have ruined their phone (but I also don't have an iPhone myself), if 9 was running good on your device then 9.1 should too. if you upgrade from something <9 from an older device, then that's a completely different story and of course changes the list of new things you'd get. just search for people with your device and if they didn't have problems you can update.

• Why not girly? I always update my phone, You have iPhone 6, better update ! Not all the phones will be ruined. Unless you don't trust the Apple Inc, If so why you buy a Iphone? It's ok, If have any problems you can reset your phone

• i dont have an iphone :p

What Girls Said 0