If you could choose your looks before you were born, would you do it? Why or why not?

You could choose anything you want. And also you could make changes for the different stages of life.
There's no doubt that I would change a lot of things on myself.

Yes, there would be no drawbacks.

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I would. I mean, why wouldn't I change myself into my ideal of what I would consider "perfect." If it had drawbacks, I wouldn't... But if it is free, I'll take it!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no drawbacks, right? So why wouldn't you change something about yourself? I wouldn't opt for plastic surgery, even if I had all the time and money in the world. But if I had the power to change anything at will, then I would.

What Guys Said 7

• Why just looks and appearance? If I actually had such as choice I would not stop just there with looks and appearance. I wouldn't "choose" to be anything bio-organic matter, wouldn't want to be anything that is fragile and vulnerable and can die and suffer before I was "born" or "created", if I actually had a choice to begin with. As for looks and appearance I haven't decide how I would appear and look, but I've been thinking that I may not even want a humanoid appearance.

I rather be able to pick and start off entirely adequate, already invulnerable and immortal, completely immune and affected by these kind of shitty laws physics where we are trapped with and stuck with perpetual suffering and because of the possibility of an Inevitable Death, since we have to maintain our lives, health, our entire existence once we are here the ENTIRE time, thus we can't escape and are trapped, and because nothing comes easy and nothing comes free, at least not exactly, and not forever.

I would had wanted my own kind of reality or planet in which there are absolutely ZERO possibilities of pain, suffering, and death. If I had a real choice to begin with I'd rather have my own tiny little world, planet, realm, whatever and not have to deal with all the bullshit, frustrations, headaches, disappointments, hardships, responsibilities, problems that had been imposed and placed upon me and burden me in which I had never asked for, consented to, nor demanded for.

I kind of got the idea of having my own little tiny world away from pretty much everybody and everything else from Dragon Ball Z's King Kai in case if anybody was wonderin', at least the involvement with everybody and everything else "part" is kept to a minimum at all times, thus I'd always have my own little peace and quiet.

https://i.imgur.com/yz3u8Ci.png

cdnb.artstation.com/.../...las-oberson-dbzkaiz.jpg

• Wow! If I could choose two MHO's, yours would be choosen now.

You have some good points!

• You can't change and undo the decision you had already made for MHO.

• I know that. That's why I said "if I could".

• Don't think so people on order sound so weird... :-(

• You remind me of my sister. She would say the exactly same thing. :)

• I mean that if people were on order, some weird soul could order...
      ... a professional drugs dealer...
      ... a wrapist...
      ... a totalitarian leader of a country...
      I don't dare to think which opportunities some people would see :-(

• I see. What you're saying makes sense.

• I'd make myself a man dime.

• I would change many things about me

• Me too.

• I would change my appearance and my personality my eye color and hair type

• Faster motabolism and amber eyes.

• My face
    Hair
    Well the list will go...

• Lol of course. Who wouldn't?

• Well, I guess there are people who are satisfied with their looks.

• I'm satisfied, but that's different from perfect. We all have stuff we don't like about ourselves. People who don't are called sociopaths and narcissists ;)

• That's true. And there's also people who aren't satisfied with their looks at all.

What Girls Said 4

• hmm im not too sure. i feel like my physical and personality flaws are what keep me grounded... if i looked 'too good' i think my confidence would become narcissism and that would destroy me.

• If I really had the chance to change my looks... I would stay the same.
    Honestly there were features I liked and wanted but at the end I have come to love how I look plus I think the change would scare me because I am so used to how I look.

• All I would change is my weight now and acne. That's all I would change honestly.

• yes, I'd keep what I have now but tweak it so its to my standards