+1 y

I feel so shitty, can someone dig a whole for me to lay in?

I moved out a month ago bc my relationship with my mom was so bad i didn't feel welcome. We basically hated each other. I moved in with my coworker & her boyfriend, who was also able to get me a job at his work. But now my roommate & i dont get a long very well. She touches my food, borrows my clothes even when i dont reply to her text asking for permision (yes she goes in my room), & is basically pretty disgusting. She also told our coworkers what a weird roommate i was & how i was particular with my food. (i just dont like using dirty spoons to get sour cream) thanks to her now there's food in my sour cream. Anywho, she smokes hookah, & she doesn't always clean it out so when she does its disgusting. So today she was cleaning her hookah in the kitchen sink & was pouring out the water from the botom piece & she dumps it over my dishes so im like "dude wth you're getting it all over my dishes" & she's like "it wouldn't get on it if the dishes were in the dishwasher" i dont say anything & i turn around continuing to cook & i look back again as she's dumping the rest & she purposely pours it in my cup & mug when she has an entire space in the sink to pour it & laughs when i flip out & tell her thats disgusting & uncool. She says it doesn't matter bc theyre going in the dishwasher. So i get mad & i reply "well some of us actually know how to hand wash" i said that bc she literally can't do anything & makes a mess & leaves it. Some of our coworkers told me she finds it funny how angry i get. They tell me bc they know what a piece of trash she is. Everyone saw it before i moved in & no one could believe i actually moved in but now i know what everyone saw. Anywho enough of her. Also my friends are like "oh you're so blunt you need to stop" but like I've literally always been this way, dont try to change me. So i guess thats goodbye to them. One says i always remind her of how she's failing at life instead of me listening to her.
+1 y
Also, I don't know i started the new job my roommate got me and I don't know anyone. And im leaving my old job that i worked at over a year. And its like starting over (something i always wanted) but now that things aren't perf im like ughhh i wanna go home and sleep but the home i come to isn't even where i wanna be. Im just always hiding in my room when im not working and then i get wasted on the weekend. And I don't know i wanna cry
+1 y
Sorry its so long. Thanks if you actually read ut all
1
2