What do you love about yourself that everyone seems to hate?

I love my loudness not everyone else though. Lmao

1612

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Well I love my loneliness. Everyone around me seems to hate it. Don't really know why. Maybe they don't understand how one can live a happy life without people.

• Im mysterious and don't open up to anyone. Everybody hates that about me.

• Some of my friends and people I know get jealous that I can bond with different kinds of people and that i don't like to judge others or conform to it when they do... I don't know why.

• I seem to be as stubborn as they come around here.

• Can't handle my dance moves.

• I would say... me.

• That I'm a Juggalo

• the fact i can bounce back after a really bad situation, i like to be adaptable that way :)

• My depression

• My penis. Most don't like it because it hurts them. A cpl have been afraid to take it. Can only give 3/4 of it most times.
    Guys think a huge cock is good to have. Not allways to be honest. Not when the girls can't take it all.

• The fact that im a drug addict 👀

• The smell of my sweaty nuts.

What Girls Said 15

• That sometimes I can be a nice person. I think people hate that because now a days if you are too nice, people suspect you alternative reasons.

• I love my bluntness but for a lot of people it's just too much and they don't like it.

• My quietness. I like to observe and absorb everything. People think I should talk more.

• I love how angry i can get!

• hmm... i don't have sth in particular everyone hates about me...
    but if 'everyone' also includes people i don't know then it's probs my bitch resting face lol... but all my friends love that about me... they say its nice how weird people or pestering people don't approach them when i'm around as i 'scare' everyone lol

• The way I joke and make fun of myself. People seem to get bothered and offended. I love it though, I like how I can come up with insults in a heartbeat lmao.

• I love my loudness too! See, everybody seems to think I'm just too dramatic and over the top but the few that know me do actually understand that I just feel too much and maybe get a little too excited about stuff sometimes.

• I talk a lot and most people don't like it. They get easily annoyed. It doesn't bother me. I always tell people I would rather be a talker than be silent.

• I think it is my controversial interpretations of the bible.

• Nothing. The 2 things I like about myself everyone else likes as well

• I love how much I can love myself! (after years of depression, bullying and people telling me I am not good enough which I believed) Some people just hate it that I like myself so expressively and see it as arrogance.

• I just love everything about myself ~ lol joking but i also scream i dont like it and other people too kkk

• My existence, and my taste in entertainment and fashion.

• I love that nobody can control me, seems to make other people 😡. Oops!

• My introvertness and secrecy!