What's your favorite place?

Your happy place, the place in your dreams, your favorite spot in the house...
Whatever it is where you just feel so safe and cozy and loved and happy and pampered and comfortable...
I have a few- a hammock outside on an early Summer's morning... The birds chirping, softly singing their songs.
Or a warm night, along the beach... The slight breeze cooling my warm skin.
And last one is of course, in my boyfriend's arms ❤️

64

Most Helpful Guy

• Laying in a cloud bean bag hammock (my invention) between to palm trees over looking green hillsides.

A cool breeze blowing with the sun about to set.
    In that moment there's peace and serenity In that moment there is love and joy.

As I cuddle the most precious beautiful thing in my warm strong arms she looks up and says I love you. I then in her beautiful marble eyes and say I love you.

This is my happy place, the place of my dreams, this is where I want to be with that special someone one day.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• #1 Has to be my bed. I get sad just from thinking about getting up in the morning
    #2 Is the kitchen because of course... food ;D

• My bed is probably my best, most favorite spot. Lying there, listening to music or watching a movie is peaceful or highly entertaining.

• My bed and on gag!

• the beach definitely <3 any beach.

• My favorite place? My happy place? My place that feels like home?

Austin, TX. Which is unfortunately 1,310 miles away.