Where are you going to be on New Year's Eve?

• My home
  • My city
  • My country
    Vote C
  • Another country
    Vote D
  • Still thinking about it...
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

2212

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two trains of though:

Where I would like to be: Doing something fun and exciting with someone special.

What I will likely be doing: Sleeping and being sad because I don't have anyone special :(

• Maybe you can find a nice man, that's like you and you both decide to do something together : )
      Maybe someone from GaG near you, for example : )

• Honestly, I've been praying and hoping, and wishing and all of that, and it just hasn't happened yet :( My last boyfriend broke my heart, and now I feel like there's no one left. All the guys that are decent are already married. It makes me sad. Or if I find a guy who is decent, he's too busy for a relationship :(

• No no no, you just don't know him yet. Keep looking : ), go out and do stuff, with other people.
      So much guys are now looking and feling the same as you, they also know they need to search for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice profile pic dude! I'm just staying home for both Xmass and the New Year's.

• Tks man. I ask my friend melon to draw me.

• Oh boy, i sure do like all kinds of melons ;)

• POOR APPLES! LOL!

What Girls Said 21

• Probably at home doing absolutely nothing.

• My city no need to be anywhere else for it. ☺️

• At the local pub having a meal and doing karaoke before going home :)

• Still thinking about it... I could just walk around in washington D. C or I could gag some more.

• Our cabin up North ( Ν‘Β° ΝœΚ– Ν‘Β°)

• I will be home.

• Don't have definite plans yet :/ Probably gonna go party somewhere with my friends πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ One thing I know for sure - it will be super fun πŸŽΆπŸ’ƒπŸ» Can't wait! I love New Year's πŸ’–

• My home πŸ˜”I would of preference being next to my family in my country

• In bed. Sleeping.

• I'll be in Brazil!! looking forward to it :D

• I'll be bringing in the new year at church.

• I'm staying home. By midnight I'll be sleeping.

• I don't know yet.

• At my house.

• Probably mest friend's house to pull an all nighter. :D

• It's my birthday so hopefully I'll be doing something fun xD

• In my room πŸ˜‚

• Going to my friend's place with most of my friends

• At my friend's place drinking and smoking weed.

• All I know is that I'll be wasted

• getting crunked

What Guys Said 11

• At home. Too many drunks out there on New Years Eve. Even back in my heavy partying days I thought New Years parties got too loud and crowded for my taste. A hundred people in somebody's house is one thing. A hundred people in someone's living room, packed shoulder to shoulder, and all screaming at the same time is just too much. No thanks.

• Yeah, not my thing also...

• @sjoes006
      I'm older than my profile says. Those parties were all in the 70s. I think the very last party I remember was my GF's company Christmas party in the early 90s. The only thing I can think of since then are small gatherings that don't really qualify as parties.

Sometimes I think I should go to one just for the heck of it. I might actually like it. Or I might freak out and take off running with my arms flung in the air screaming that I want my mommy.

• We'll certainly not a lever but some kind of outing. I wouldn't say I love them but I'm comfortable enough with the social setting because I frequently have to attend them when travelling for work.

New Years is always a night I go out at least for 2-3 hours then have some guests stay over because I cook an amazing corned beef cabbage with a side of purple hulls imported fresh.

I guess somehow it became my favorite holiday because I get to dress up, kiss the one I love then feed drunk/ hungover people who I also love my most favorite dish to cook for the masses.

Yeah that's actually exactly it. I just love feeding people this amazing Irish dish that they think they hate so much until they have mine. I use a lot of butter. But I also cook the cabbage enough
      To where it is steamed but not overdone.

• My city, most likely.

• GETTING MAD DRUNK AND FUCKED UP! πŸ’ͺπŸ’Ÿ

• Originally I was gonna be all alone. Which, though pretty sad, was fine to me, my mum decided to invite me over. Good, bad? I've no clue. Guess I'll find out.

• at home i actually have that day off for a change

• In my home as always.

• In a bottle of Vodka XD

• Don't know exactly but it will be in Spain

• Hopefully with my family.

• Well scotlands Edinbrugh Hogmany hands my name all over it ! : D

• Scotland, a place i would like to visit. See all that cool nature and culture... i like to listen scotish girls talking also...

• I dunno @OrangeBoy They get kinda anoyign after a while buddy XD

• I don't celebrate new years, it's going to just another year, so I have no reason to get excited about 2016.