Why do hottest chicks get lowest rates and ugliest chicks get highest rates on here?

y'all lowkey filling their inbox? What?

@tony72722 @consultantisback wtf is this dark sorcery?
So this dude here @tomsta says he rate them low but later ask for their tit pics in their inbox

49

Most Helpful Girl

• Never really noticed. Oh well, the idea of being rated out 10 fills me dread anyway.

• It's all over this website and yet they only hide questions asked by hot chicks lol

• The problem is if you answer such questions honestly if the girl is not hot people will shit on you. I called one girl a 6.5, she cursed me out called me ugly and went on about how hot she and how all the guys want her. I rather not answer those questions at all.

• whyd u even care about them bitching? Just block them lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Hot chicks are labelled attention whores. Ugly chicks are told they're attractive to not screw with their self esteem.

It's bs cause the topic is called "how do I look" so hot chicks should be allowed to ask those questions and get honest ratings.

Usually it's other girls who give bad ratings to hot chicks, pure jealousy I'd say.

• Clear mho here. Look at this dude @tomsta admitting he rate em low and ask for their tits in inbox lmao

• What's the point of lying, most guys here have done it a couple of times, i'm no exception

• But i don't rate low, i normally rate what i believe

What Girls Said 3

• People are afraid to hurt the girls feelings.

• no they don t.
    some gagers just don t like attention whores :P

• Or they are nerds who can't get laid and blame hot chicks for that or jelous sloots. Inb4 Elliot Rodgers

• there is of both I have to say

• Yep both of them, yea (90% of site) lol

• Lmao, I noticed that too

What Guys Said 8

• Lol people want to feel better about themselves. They see someone aesthetic as fck and get jealous. It's the ugly girl logs into GaG sees another ugly rate me question and she feels she can relate more. So they end up rating based off emotion. However a stunning bad bitch on here will get a lot of negative reviews. This is my theory on GaG rate me questions.

• Jealousy + GAGers not wanting to boost their EGOs. Yet when it comes to the "uglies" of the world on here they'll do the exact fucking opposite "OMG YOU'RE SO CUTE" like ummmm "MF are we looking at the same pic?" this bitch looks like Chewbacca and friends on speedballs HAHAHA

• Many gaggers are thirsty, desperate, anti fitness, easily jealous so it makes for wild mix when it comes to rate me posts lol

• They don't want to feed the hot chick ego, and want to make the less fortunate ones feel good about themselves.

Defeats the purpose of those questions, since they all ask us to be honest. But it's done with good intentions in mind, so fuck it.

• 0|0
  • "Hotness" is personal opinion, i tend to find the girl that most guys tend to find "hot" are average at best...

• People think hot girls are trolling, and people are afraid to hurt the ugly girls feelings.

• Haven't seen a ugly chick yet but I saw some average ones.