Gagers, who do you mostly like to talk to on here?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I really enjoy talking to you little sis a lot. Plus a few others too but I do have my regulars @Applefan1 & plus a few girlys on here. The list will be to long and way to tired for it. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

What Girls Said 13

• My fabulous lover.
    My evil buddy.
    My Swedish sis.
    Big B.
    Fellow GR owner.
    The Spanish Stallion.
    The owner of 2 beautiful GDs.
    The King of GAG.

I don't talk too much with some of them these days, but they've always been a pleasure πŸ™πŸΌ

2|1
    1|0
  • I am not sure. No one much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely talk to anyone exclusively on here. The people from GaG that I exclusively talk to, I use Kik for.

1|0
    0|0
  • @applefan1 and @SolitaireBond mostly. I've been talking to @Calex lately too.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Paris13 we always talk 😬 ALWAYS.. don't we sis? Xox

1|0
    1|0
  • I only usually message @GirlGuy123
    There are no people that talk to me on a regular basis.

1|0
    0|0
  • @Star_Lord is the only one I talk to on GaG other people I talk to on snapchat

2|1
    0|0
  • Definitely @blondfrog I don't think I talk to anyone more than him and I barely hold a conversation

There's also another member but he isn't as well known.

0|1
    0|0
    • We really should talk more though I practically know nothing about you only mostly superficial things that we know about each other.

• @blondfrog
      Yeah you're right. Just like how you know my boobs are huge and I know you're bald (due to special circumstances) but so does petty much everyone else on gag we really don't know anything about each other well at least important.

• Yeah inbox me.

• I don't talk to anyone on here

1|0
    0|0
  • not anyone in particular
    i mainly answer questions

1|0
    0|0
  • Mr @Jeeveesss here lel

1|1
    0|0
  • don't know... anybody listening?