How do you feel about using the bathroom in front of the opposite sex?

Are you confident and comfortable using the bathroom with the opposite gender?

Be it peeing, having a bath or shower etc

****

86

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I'm totally fine with it, I've done it before all though my ex was slightly weird about it, I told him he could stay whilst brushing his teeth and he never did lol.

• Some people are strange and not open and get shy/embarrassed about it when they isn't anything wrong with it.

• I’d be okay with it

• yeah pretty comfortable!

• it's no big deal really is it.

• @Red_Arrow I am not. But I don't think I am the married type either. I am bitchy when I am hungry and can't make food. Unless by some strange crazy reason I marry a man like my mom that can cook. I am just tired of never having enough money. It would be nice to for once in my life not worry about it. I am done.

• I have seen your frustration on here and understand that. Wish there was some magic way to help you. You certainly deserve good things.

• depends hpw close I am to him
    as long as it s not pooping hahaha

• I don't want to pee in front of anyone.

• i'd rather not

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't do it on purpose but if they just stumbled in the bathroom when I'm there , I wouldn't see a drama.

• I am fine with that. I have peed, showered, etc in front of both sexes and they in front of me, sometimes in private settings, and often in public settings. No big deal!

• Are you talking about ANY person from the opposite sex (for example strangers) or my SO?

• Well, with my girlfriend I feel quite comfortable. We walk around the house naked sometimes and it's no problem. I actually enjoy it quite a lot. We also pee when the other person is in the bathroom but only if the other person is showering. It's not that I get embarrassed, I actually believe it shouldn't be a big deal. But for some reason, I can't pee when someone is watching me. I also can't pee in public bathrooms next to other guys (I have to go into a stall). I've tried it many, many times and it just doesn't work. I would just stand there... 10 seconds, 20 seconds, 30... one minute, two minutes... even if I feel like my bladder is almost exploding, nothing comes out. Peeing in front of other people just doesn't work for me (I don't mind other people peeing in front of me though).
      As for nudity, I'm very easy going. I guess it would depend a bit on the specifics of the situation but generally speaking I wouldn't have a problem being naked in front of a girl I don't know.

• in Europe female cleaners don't think twice about cleaning with men posing I'm Urinals. In hotels they don't worry walking into your room. I was having sex once and they said don't worry it doesn't bother me.

• if she is stranger i could but anyone i know i can't

• As someone who is already all over the internet. I wouldn't care at all.