Guys: do you like it when a girl wears eye shadow? Colors around her eyes or do you prefer more natural?

• Hate that
  • Its okay
  • Looks better without
    Vote C
  • I like it
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like it. Looks too artificial and too much like you're some kind of fashion model (and that's a type of women I'm really not attracted to). It also makes me feel like a girl who does this is trying to hard to look pretty. I prefer it natural. I like some eye liner for special occasions but all the other makeup stuff isn't really my thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends, I love eye shadow because I know which colours look really good on me, however it depends where I am going!

What Guys Said 2

• I like variation in looks. Mixing it up is the best.

• I'm not a big fan of makeup, but I like eye shadow It's okay. But I like black only though I don't like it colored. That's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!