What do I do with my old Instagram?

Well long story short I was being bullied and harassed on social media by people I didn't even know in real life and it lead to Instagram so I had to make a new one. I still go on the old one but I want to set it on private and unfollow anyone I don't know which would give me about 90-100 followers I know. Anyways... I have more friends who follow me on the other but maybe I could make them to this new one. Who knows? My old one has more history and my friend who recently died is on that one which is best I could do to see his pics and some other followers but I feel at least the new one I can control. What do you think?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I would take the photos from the old account and move them to a new private account.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!