If the girl you were interested in had this, would you still be interested?

you like her or feel attracted but she always has pants on and long sleeve shirts
This is the reason. They only look this red when it's colder seasons.
When it's warm, they are still visible but not as much.

• I would lose interest in her
  • I wouldn't care
  • disgusting
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:
useless only 2 votes from girls
the fact that no one is even answering this question contradicts the post and what has been said by the only two people who answered it.

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna give the answer i've given before.

If you look at star trek they have green alien girls, blue alien girls, alien girls with dots running down the sides of their heads, etc.

Guys lose their shit over all of them. Notice they're all conventionally beautiful in their body shape though.

Guys do not care about skin coloration. They care about your shape. You can be blue, green, striped like a tiger, polka dots, whatever, if you're the shape of a hot girl, you're hot, the end.

• i understand your logic but they are aliens. aliens are supposed to look like that. Humans are supposed to have normal skin, that's why having blemishes makes us unappealing to most people

• so if she got naked you wouldn't be disappointed or make you even slightly less excited to be with her?

• When a woman gets naked I'm not checking it her pores or looking for mild blemishes.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you started wearing shorts and short sleeves more often, they'd like it even more.

Srsly, girl, get a grip. Not only will boys "tolerate" this (lol), but a great many will find it endearing, even hot.
    I have a redheaded girlfriend who has, like, ALL THE FRECKLES. So many that there are basically no freckles left for any other redheads in the state of Georgia.
    Let's just say she has never had a problem attracting boys. LOL

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I would give it a go.

• I get the same problem on my legs. I don't know why but doctor never seem concerned about it

• Wouldn't care. 0 fucks given.

• I wouldn't care

• I wouldn't care. Appearance doesn't matter, it's the personality that counts. ;)

• Some conditions such as this can be triggered by being season changes ( colder weather ) while some can be brought on by nervous issues. Mine were in my younger days.

What Girls Said 1

• Ok do you have dermatitis or eczema? Because I have dermatitis and my skin looks like this tse3.mm.bing.net/th son the bad days

• I don't have that. Mine are small pinpoints that sometimes look really red because of the cold. If it's too cold, they start to look purple. If it's warm they look hot pink, in cold they look red. Some days more than others