Ever turn music up so loud you can't hear your own thoughts 😞🎶?

Ever turn music up so loud you can't hear your own thoughts 😞🎶?So very needed. My mind's going crazy, that's the only way to escape the mess that's going on in my head 😣

2623

Most Helpful Guy

• I am Psycho, I maybe crazy... I maybe a moron... But the thing is right now you need is the let whatever you have inside! To let it out, you need to rant a lot, you can rant to anyone online too (my inbox can be useful) once you have said all you think, you will have a bit clear mind...
    I know right now their are lot of targets and you have lot of ammo, and you want to blow them all, but you cannot because you need to learn to aim.
    Hate me all you want... But you know what I am talking about (cause I was in the same situation few months ago - it's a hormone thing)
    Too many thoughts and you are feeling lost, unload some thoughts out, discuss them and you will find yourself... Good luck
    If you still cannot admit the way things are then, it's best go back and play in the sand sweetie, cause the life just get fucked up.. Fucked up... All the way to the top...

Most Helpful Girl

• Only the Times when I Didn't want to 'Hear' the Footsteps of my dead cousin Pacing back and forth upstairs in the bedroom in which he shot himself, @MissNowhere.
    However, it May Not help to do this in 'That's the only way to escape the mess that's going on in my head,' for it Can cause a deafness problem in your ear, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 22

• I used to go to "parties". You know, Ecstasy enriched fun. This one morning after a night of fun, we got into this girls car and she was crazy enough that she had her sub woofer speaker (12" at that) right between the two front seats where the storage holder should have been. Also, she had it full blast that it was thumping. So immensely loud, in fact, that the pulsing music waves were distorting our voices when we talking to each other (or trying to anyhow). Like if you talked into the face of a moving circulating fan. That's probably the loudest I've had anything around my ears.

• Are you ok? :O

And I actually tend to be pretty paranoid about loud music. I treasure my ears and like my hearing more than sight. That being said, I try to keep my volume levels on headphones / car rides / wherever at decent volumes so I don't go deaf later in life. I'm probably "that guy" who would bring ear plugs to a concert 😅

• Not possible unfortunately. I live in an apartment building and my neighbors would probably come and complain and if I still don't turn it down they'd call the cops and write emails to the administration office to kick us out. So I have to bear my crazy thoughts ;-).

• No, I have never done that.

• Never worked for me - To be honest time is the only thing that cleared my head - Hope you sort out your thoughts - Good luck

• Oh gosh, no... loud music is something I hate :o
    I like background music, if there's loud music I protect my ears :-(

• Hmmmmmnmnmnmnmn I remember doing that when i couldn't deal with stuff. But now i just jump in my car and drive usually to the ocean. Then i jump in the ocean and die

• Your thoughts are your permanent companion in this life.
    Get used to hearing them

• Poor you.

• If I really like the song, it's gonna be loud.

• Nah, nothing drowns out that load of crap! (I wish something could :D)

I do sometimes play music really loud though in my house or car, just depends how much in the mood I am (and occasionally how drunk I am :p)

• in the car on the freeway i will. i'm considerate. not trying to subject everyone to bach's tocatta n fugue. the bass gets ridic.

• i sometimes turn the music so loud, i can´t taste colors anymore.

• Nope just to drown out fighting or something I don't want to hear in the background.

• What's the mess about? :(

• Are you alright dee Dee?

• Yes, I did it in my car yesterday listening to Jethro Tull's "Locomotive Breath."

• Yes, I especially do this in the car to the point the bass hits so hard my vision goes blurry.

• No I haven't

• Right f cx szn owsn now

• no, I didn't even know that's possible lol. doesn't sound healthy :s

• Hell yeah. Heavy Metal isn't heavy if not at max volume.

What Girls Said 25

• Hearing my own thoughts would be what I actually need to be honest. I've misplaced my earphones and when I'm in the need to drown myself in music, I can't. Ughhh stress

• Yes, for sure. I've had a couple of those days in the last month.

• no volume of music can drown out my thoughts...

• Yes I usually do. it relaxes me as i overthink constantly and it is one of the few things in life i enjoy.

• I always listen to loud music and I love it. I prefer to lose myself to the sound of a beautiful melody. Eminem for example 😂 nah jk... Listen to some amazing music.. Like Justin bieber

Lol kidding again

• Like always!!! (:

• I tried before... it turns out my thoughts are louder than anything external.

• I wish I could escape my thoughts... More like turn it up and cry.

• I do that all the time, my neighbours hate me :P

• All the time! Especially when I'm stuck in traffic, I'll turn up my music and just sing at the top of my lungs lol usually a car will pass by with some one giving me the thumbs up or looking at me like I'm insane. Haha 😎

• I often do that when things are too much for me to deal with :) it helps! Thank goodness for music. Hello, escapism.

• I can't stand listening to quiet music! My absolute favourite thing is going a drive and blasting my music hahaha.

• Yes. I have a playlist called "Drowning My Thoughts".

• It's pretty easy to escape an empty room. In my experience 😯

• oh yes of course. music=release
    also do that to avoid people

• Same here.
    Thank god for Music.

• YESSSSS
    Definitely all the time helps me stop thinking so much ;)

• I do that all the time, but that still doesn't help when I'm awake and can't sleep and my mind drifts off.

• I LOVE doing that it's the best thing ever.

• Yeah. This can be very awesome.

• My music is constantly turned to full volume

• Um, yeah.

Why not?

That would be super fun.

Wouldn't it?

:\

• uh hell yeah tahts my life

• Aww I hope everything works out! 😦

• Uh no. I still want to use my ears.