What do you guys do on Valentine's Day?

It will be probably a normal day like any other in my book, what about you guys?

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• I going to run! Jog away my feeling.

• I like how you think x)

• @apple24 So are there any plans to change it? :D

• nah! I like myself too much to let some guy abuse me or hurt me or break my heart thousand time for fun. Nope this apple will stay single forever! I just need a really good friend!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• We don't bother with it. Last year it happened to fall on the same day as an annual drunken snow pitch tournament that we participated in with friends. This year it happens to be the night the walking dead starts back up again, so that's what we'll be doing lol

• I don't think that we'll do very much other than sleep. Comic con is the day beforehand so we'll probably be tired from that.

• Which are you attending? : D

• It's in Telford. It'll take a little while to get to, but it's a smaller one than London con and I enjoy that it's a little quieter :)

• Last year I took a bath, watched tv, and hung out with some dogs.

This year I'll probs go see Deadpool.

• Nothing because i am single. It'll just be another normal day for me lol

• I was planning on ignoring it. I'm hoping the winter boy will do the same.

• My daily life, it isn't a special day for me.
    Heh, I just hope I can get a "secret lover" letter from someone in the SAM class to correct the mistakes and give it back. 😂😂😂😂

• valentine what? I'm single 😎 every day is super awesome and that's just gonna be another one hah

• It'll be like any other day to me as well, nothing special.

• I will be staying at home, watching the movie Enchanted, and having some snacks.

• Its a normal day, couldnt care less to be honest...

• Eat pizza and wach tv

• Netflix and Chillpotle

What Guys Said 13

• Specifically this year or just in general?

Since it's on the weekend this year, I know I'll be busy working.

I have no significant other and I am certain I never will, but that's alright because I also have no one to lose either or get Fucked Over by. I also have No one to support other than myself, because that's all I need to support.

Besides like many other holidays, it's all been very commercialized and consumerized. Buy more of this shit, buy more of that shit, same old cycle of shit.

• Nothing like always. It was once a day for single people which it should still be.

• Just be single like I have always been, and that's it. Oh I forgot, laugh at people who have to buy into valentines day

• Nothing special or unique. It's like a normal day to me.

• I will probably not even realize it's Valentine's Day.

• I'll forget it's Valentine's Day.

• A party xD

• Eat food until I passed out

• No plans also. Not expecting any surprise...

• Play video games or watch tv.

• Nothing different

• U are FA right? :') :P

• Im going to my crushes house for a sleepover, just me and her :D but her mum is making us sleep in separate rooms :/