Just for fun: If you entered a Talent Contest - what act would you perform?

Just for fun: If you entered a Talent Contest - what act would you perform?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would have to be a living statue - I can't sing, dance - Oh no, my patience isn't great either so statue might be hard as well - I am very average at a lot of things that is actually my thing, I am usually able to achieve a certain standard in most things.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 10

• I'd try my best to sing and not run off the stage because of my fear of public speaking. Something tells me that wouldn't go over so well. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Is napping a talent?

2|0
    0|0
  • I might sing, I'm not the most talented, I don't even sing all that great either, but I can hit some higher notes, so might be able to sing one of those higher voiced showtune songs, *cough* Phantom of the Opera *cough*

1|0
    0|0
  • Double back flip

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably sing. Or attempt to sing. Lol I'd probably pass out from stage fright.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh I can't stand talent shows. it just makes my anxiety so much worse. but I guess I'd be basic and sing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably do a soliloquy.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would sing an easy song with a low amount of octave changes then dance a kpop choreo by BTS

1|0
    0|0
  • Um id sing? I have a crap singing voice I think but everyone thinks I don't 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Fapping skills

1|0
    0|0