Do you believe in a superior being? Why?

611

Most Helpful Girl

• god spelled backwards is dog.
    that's all i need.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 10

• No, I don't. I first would need to see some sort of evidence. Everything we see in our world today speaks against the existence of a god, especially against the god of the bible.

• yes. myself

• I believe everyone, everything, every emotion and every situation
    is this.. superior being, you and I included.

• No, I do not.

• Well men have superior physical capabilities but women have superior mental capacity so that evens out making both genders even but in different ways.

And many species of animals are superior to humans in many ways and superior to each other, and I do believe in superior individuals but beings as in a race or species of being on the same level as us intellectually and physically being superior? no I do not.

• Im Catholic so answer is yes. And became Catholic not like kid even my parents are as well but in adult age. It means in the moment I learn it, undersoot it and trust it. And Bible isn't only religion book but historical document. Lot of things written in Bible was proved with science. ( For somebody who will say its bulshit). Also Im ex trooper and God and belief in God saved my life.

• Yes, I believe in Imos Pizza

• Sometimes sometime I question if we are just a dream or something.

• Do you mean Bill Gates? Sure, I guess.

• yes some how all of this came too existence