Who you think gonna win Superbowl?

Panthers or broncos? Lol

410

Most Helpful Girl

• Being a female and a young one at that I have made it my business to learn all about the sporting events so that I can better understand man, the actual sport itself and how I can relate above. My read four books on the subject and have done statistical analysis retrograde gumbo gumbo mumbo-jumbo here is my take. Listen carefully
    it is obvious that both teams know how to score points. And they have good pitching the amount of points scored is obviously going to vary depending on how long the starting pitcher can go and the initial run scored during the first five innings. I like the lineup of the Broncos. If they can get a guy on first have him steal second and then bat around so he goes from second to home you can initially see an obvious offense working in sync harmoniously. The linebackers in the tackles on a Broncos have a batting average approaching. .325. That is excellent overall. While they don't dominate in home runs the overall average is consistent with those teams who went on to win the World Series. So were looking at two things now. Is Archie Manning too old to play third base and is a time to replace them with a guy who can contribute more to the offense? In this regard being leadoff batter and ability to steal second. I rest my case I think you know that by this essay I really understand what is going on and have a deep knowledge of things like why Cracker Jacks is still a better snack food then even M&Ms.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very confident the Panthers will win. I would be shocked if they didn't.

• Oops...

• @zagor Yeah I was shocked believe me. Panthers were the stronger team all season. They showed up expecting the title and the Broncos capitalized on that.

• Yeah, glad I'm not a gambling man because I would have bet on the Panthers even at -5.

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 9

• Panthers, although I am cheering for Broncos

• Panthers is way offensive and broncos too defensive. Plus kuechley

• Wish I knew more about American football, I'm a CHAV OP xd

• What's that?

• Panthers are on fire this year, and Peyton is way past his prime. I hope not but I think it'll be the Panthers.

• Cam have already guranteed his win lol I am lowkey supporting Peyton but cams way better at the moment

• Yeah I'd like to see Peyton leave on a high point. I've heard talk he'll be back next year, but I doubt it. He's had a good run, time to retire.

• Miami Heat #dabbin

• I don't know... Should be a good one! I'm gonna go with Carolina.

• I thought it was going to be Carolina, boy was I wrong.

• I haven't even watched football lately lol
    I hear the Panthers are pretty strong though.

• Yea they are most offensive yet but broncos defense is full beastmode too

• I dunno