Which do you prefer wine or beer?

• wine
  • beer
  • neither
    Vote C
  • results
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

815

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. I don't drink alcohol any more, but when I did, I like vodka (crantini).

Most Helpful Guy

• It totally depends. Beer is a great thing for just hanging out with friends but wine is an experience of it's own. Not to mention, Who's buying the wine? Is it someone who understands the complexity and sophistication of the flavors? Beer's can be pretty bad too, These days anyone can make whatever shit brew they want, slap IPA on the bottle and all of a sudden it's supposed to be some kind of especially good beer.

So it tepends on whose buying the alcohol and what the event is.

What Girls Said 7

• I loved beer, but since I found out I'm allergic to wheat and barley I can't drink it anymore...
    Never been a fan of wine, though.

• Neither, I don't drink alcohol.

• Beer. 🍻

• Beer for sure

• I prefer wine

• I prefer vodka

• Neither, i prefer whiskey...

What Guys Said 14

• If I have to pick between either of those two then I think I would have to go with beer.

• Neither. I don't like alcohol. Believe it or not, my parents asked me to try some kind of wine and I thought it was nasty. Never drank alcoholic beverages again.

• I barely drink but wine is better than beer in taste , so maybe on a special occasion I'll have a glass

• Neither, I never liked alcohol.

• Both but occasionally

• Neither. #Sober4Lyfe

• Definitely beer. I'll try white wine once is a while, but I'm not really a fan. I put away a lot of beer in the summer, so good on a hot day.

• How dare you ask a question like this without Vodka as one of the options? LOL.

Vodka buddy... if it ain't Vodka, it's rum and coke.

• Surprised more women say beer and more men say wine. In the UK its generally the opposite. Especially at meal times, nearly always the guy will have a beer and the woman has some wine.

• I like my glass of white wine with dinner at the end of the day.

• rum and coke

• I prefer to be sober. ( and im Christian, not muslim)

• Neither, I don't drink

• Depends. I love very sweet red wine. But if it's not sweet I prefer beer