What's the best thing about your country?

1215

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The friendly people.
    The healthcare.
    The fact our school teachers are the 4th best in the world.
    The fact Air New Zealand takes on many other bigger airlines like Emirates and Singapore Airlines and beats them often when it comes to which airline is the world's best and takes the spot as the world's best airline often in surveys.

And of course this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHIDGESGh5c

• Also the fact cigarette smoking has gone down around 25% since 2010 and it is still going down.

• That's outrageous! Did they do it on purpose? High five fellow feijoa lover!

• @proboy No it was on accident. They did apologise for leaving the 34 people stuck on the plane but that is not the point. That should not have happened. In the end I think they payed for the glasses after a big fuss was made about them refusing to pay I think. Yes, high 5 feijoa friend.

What Girls Said 11

• We are finally a liberal government.

• The big apple!

• Kimchi!

• cultural diversity :3 France here

• i'll speak for egypt, the friendliness and casual acceptance of everyone and liveliness of cairo.
    for america, it's cleanliness.
    for somalia, people's humor, the food and the history

• Free healthcare probably

• The endless freedoms but that can also be a bad thing

• "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."-Benjamin Franklin

• The food and agriculture

• Not densely populated, maple syrup, poutine, great outdoor scenery.

• Right now nothing. I live where the water is contaminated and a line up of douche bags for the next president. If I had the money I'd totally go to a different country

• Well if you have that little love for your country then you might as well leave now. I'll help you pack.

• The geographical features of Mount Fuji and its surrounding. The rich imperialistic history that had been popularized by manga, anime, documentary films, and toys. Parents are more strict with their kids and there is usually police in each corner especially at night.

What Guys Said 14

• Probably the political system, very democratic :).

fullmoons.ch/.../Schweizerfahne.jpg

• Philadelphia cheese-steak sandwiches and South Park.

• Trident. Ideally we wouldn't need it but with N. Korea making threats against the west on a seemily daily basis, China creating islands with military installations, and Russia flying bombers next to our airspace forcing us to scramble jets every few weeks, unfortunately its a necessity.

• Hopefully one day we can just have peace there

• I know it would be nice, but what can you do when you are provoked and our 60+ million citizens are at risk...
      It would be nice to be able to leave our doors unlocked and for small children to walk home on their own but this is the world we live in :-(

• I know it's awful. I just hope relations in the far east get better in the coming years. Especially much needed reform in North Korea.

• We kick everyone's ass

• I'm from the southern USA which might as well be its own place lol

i love our food
    our hospitality.

and after 9/11 there for a while we really came together as a country. it make take hell to get us together but when we come together its special.

• Ugh got some pretty good comedy, British wit (pretty funny IMO)

• I dunno. Uhh... GMT?

• I live in the U. S. my favorite thing is the diverse competitive market. There are little monopolies here and product all over the globe. It's all about if you shop right.

• One of the wildest and least populated (by area) countries left.

• Freedom baby! Freedom, liberty and apple pie... can't beat that! LOL.

• Carabao mangoes best fruit ever
    images.tastespotting.com/.../182322.jpg

• cultural diversity, hospitality, modernisation and the spicy food. I'm from India