QUIZ: What Kind Of OLD Person Will You Be?

QUIZ

You got: Doting grandparent

You will spoil your grandkids to the max and always be there for them. Lucky you (and them)!

QUIZ: What Kind Of OLD Person Will You Be?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Rich and retired
    You saved well for retirement and are now living it up. Enjoy your vacations and new cars!

Haha didn't expect that at all! Didn't like the result, I wanted it to be more interesting like yours haha.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pobably be a rock and roll apple lady lol!

1|1
    0|0
    • You got: Old hippie
      Your crunchy granola ways are only going to intensify as you get older. Don’t worry, sun child; tie-dye looks good on you and kale will always be healthy!

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 15

• You got: Cat lady

Meow! You’ll live happily ever after with your house full of adorable kitties.
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32699-1447484185-1.jpg

AHAHAH I am a dog lady though, close enough.

1|0
    0|0
    You saved well for retirement and are now living it up. Enjoy your vacations and new cars!

Ahhahaha I would love that! I will see what happens...

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...nced-9731-1447486954-1.jpg

1|1
    0|0

Confession: I took this quiz three times, chose different answers and got the same daggum results!!!

😭 I'm not even a fan of cats. Give me a dog and I'll be in better company. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
    Your crunchy granola ways are only going to intensify as you get older. Don’t worry, sun child; tie-dye looks good on you and kale will always be healthy!

haha not bad! sounds like me.

1|0
    0|0

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32699-1447484185-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0

https://i.imgur.com/KHmSagK.jpg

I was thinking of getting a cat next year. It's already starting...

https://i.imgur.com/wxSZofG.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't take the test yet, but I wanna be an inappropriate grandma. Sitting at the dinner table shouting out random thing's like" I remember when I was young & dumb & full of cum!.." reminisce a little and then carry on drinking my prune juice and eating broccoli while everyone stare's at my embarrassing ass, but my fav grandkid or kid's laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Doting grandparent

You will spoil your grandkids to the max and always be there for them. Lucky you (and them)!

1|0
    0|0

Helllll yeahhhh!!

1|0
    0|0

Thinkstock

1|0
    0|0
  • Old hippie 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Young at heart

You’ll embrace your inner kid for as long as you can. You’ll bring the party no matter what your age! Pass the hula hoop.

Seems legit!!

1|0
    0|0
  • This is so way far off!

You got: Rich and retired

1|0
    0|0

"I'm rich, bitch!"

1|0
    0|0