QUIZ: What Kind Of OLD Person Will You Be?

QUIZ

You got: Doting grandparent

You will spoil your grandkids to the max and always be there for them. Lucky you (and them)!

1623

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Rich and retired
    You saved well for retirement and are now living it up. Enjoy your vacations and new cars!

Haha didn't expect that at all! Didn't like the result, I wanted it to be more interesting like yours haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pobably be a rock and roll apple lady lol!

• You got: Old hippie
      Your crunchy granola ways are only going to intensify as you get older. Don’t worry, sun child; tie-dye looks good on you and kale will always be healthy!

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 15

• You got: Cat lady

Meow! You’ll live happily ever after with your house full of adorable kitties.
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-32699-1447484185-1.jpg

AHAHAH I am a dog lady though, close enough.

• You got: Rich and retired

Ahhahaha I would love that! I will see what happens...

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...nced-9731-1447486954-1.jpg

• You got: Cat lady

Confession: I took this quiz three times, chose different answers and got the same daggum results!!!

😭 I'm not even a fan of cats. Give me a dog and I'll be in better company. Haha.

• You got: Old hippie

haha not bad! sounds like me.

• You got: Cat lady

• You got: Cat lady

https://i.imgur.com/KHmSagK.jpg

I was thinking of getting a cat next year. It's already starting...

https://i.imgur.com/wxSZofG.gif

• I didn't take the test yet, but I wanna be an inappropriate grandma. Sitting at the dinner table shouting out random thing's like" I remember when I was young & dumb & full of cum!.." reminisce a little and then carry on drinking my prune juice and eating broccoli while everyone stare's at my embarrassing ass, but my fav grandkid or kid's laugh.

• You got: Doting grandparent

• You got: Rich and retired

Helllll yeahhhh!!

• You got: Old hippie

Thinkstock

• Old hippie 😅

• You got: Young at heart

You’ll embrace your inner kid for as long as you can. You’ll bring the party no matter what your age! Pass the hula hoop.

Seems legit!!

• This is so way far off!

You got: Rich and retired

• You got: Rich and retired

"I'm rich, bitch!"