Is there anything wrong with being a solo webcam model? Would you do it?

• Its wrong and i wouldn't do it
  • its wrong and i would do it if it paid well
  • nothing wrong with it and I've done it
    Vote C
  • norhing wrong and i do it
    Vote D
  • norhing wrong but i wouldn't do it
    Vote E
  • other
    Vote F
Select a gender to cast your vote:

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'd never agree to work as a webcam model. For those who are interested in some info about it, read this https://blog.firecams.com/successful-model . A good friend of mine works as a webcam model. She has women and men look at her, but she doesn't see them. She simply watches normal porn during a show. She is just getting paid. She says this work doesn't make her lose her dignity.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl once who was a camgirl for a while to make a little extra money on the side. It was fine, but she came across some really fucked up people. Like, not your normal fucked up Internet people. I'm talking about borderline stalkers who would talk about what they'd do to her if they met in person. Bad things.

What Girls Said 1

• People are at their liberty to do what they want so long as it is legal. I would never do it because my body is VIP platinum access only.

• I'm going to call my credit card companies to see if they can get me VIP access.

• Lol. It wasn't a joke about money. Have you seen their ads getting you special access to vip events?

• I'm no event. I'm an illusive creature.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol I choose the wrong option