What to do now that i've been told im not allowed to move back home after uni by mother?

Its a rather long story so i'll cut it short. I'm trans, my mother said she was fine with it at first but ever since i started passing she's been really frosty to me and generally only even referring to me how i want out of obligation.

She no longer wants me to go home after uni when i have nowhere to live. My room has been packed away to be a spare room now and she never speaks to me anymore. Only to ask if i want to go and visit and if so when so she can know how long she'd have to have me over.

Mother/father are separated and my dad is supportive of me and said im always welcome to live with him if i need to. But he lives too far away for me to realistically get to.

What should i do when i finish uni?

I might be able to get a place with my girlfriend but that wouldn't be isntant and i'd have a few months when i won't have anywhere to stay. I've got almost no money and mother wants more money than i have to let me stay for even a little bit. Even then she'd be generally bad to be around as moment im not in ear range she'd misgender me, even to strangers.

Sorry for the wall of text.


Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

  • Find a roommate online, that's what I did. It's cheaper than anything else. Or else it sounds like your dad is the only place to go rather than be homeless.


What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!