What if babies came with receipts? what would happen?

514

Most Helpful Girl

• They wouldn't get returned because people would still lose the damn receipt 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 14

• That is a fascinating question! One of the most interesting I've seen in the 14-15 months that I've been here.

Well, in a sense, babies DO come with receipts - a birth certificate.
    Of course, "returns" would be interesting.
    One time, in my late 20s or early 30s, I so fed with life that I told me mother: "Spread your legs, woman. I'm going back in."

• then we can return them...

• They already come with receipts, just like all medical bills though there isn't a lot of room for returns or discounts unless you can prove you got the wrong one.

• Some of the ugly ones would probably be returned.

• You'll get to shove it up from where it came from :)

• I'd only keep the cute 1's with my shallow ass... screw the uglies 1's >_<

• For some people, it probably wouldn't matter. They already have kids, regardless of the cost. And sadly, if the government cut welfare money, people would still have kids and the kids would die or not be raised well.

• Better make sure you're happy with them before the 30 days come up... Question is, do you want a refund or exchange?

• I love stupid questions like this.

• Would it come out the woman's vagina? And if so, would it be attached to the umbilical cord?

• Don't you have to buy something to get a receipt not when you make it?

• The doctor would wonder how the hell that little piece of paper got all the way up there.

• Cute!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Probably would if you bought a baby.. although having a baby is pretty expensive so same thing I suppose lol

• I would keep all my babies, but O my word that would scare me and thankfully they do not lol

• ... my parents would refund or exchange me.

• Return