Do you know any romantic anime or heroine story?

I seen them all! And I just want something I haven't seen. Or anything with heroine-"woman of distinguished courage or ability, admired for her brave deeds and noble qualities"

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know Princess Mononoke? I think it's a really, really cute and beautifully made anime. I'm generally not so much into cartoons/anime but I really like this one. It also touches on many other topics that are very important today, for example destruction of the environment and a number of political issues, but all in a subtle and light-hearted way. I'm doing a double major in two fields of humanities and I could write a great paper about this movie ;-).
    By the way: I'm posting here the English trailer so you know the story a bit but if you go and watch it, I very much recommend the Japanese version with English subtitles. I watched it in the original and it just feels so much more authentic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OiMOHRDs14

1|0
    0|0
    • Princess mononoke is my ultimate favorite anime ever!!! Howl's moving castle comes next :)

• Show All
    • @Mesonfielde it made sense. They stayed together. Hewas shallow, conceited coward who would have a tantrum even someone left him or if he wasn't beautiful anymore. But once meeting Sophie, a plain, not so beautiful girl/old lady, he got to see that beauty comes within :)

Hence at the end he saw her beautiful and they stayed together. Ohh. Its also about forgiveness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know of a lot. :D
    -Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji
    -golden time
    -School Rumble
    -Campione!(has the hottest scene without being naked)
    -Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii
    -seto no hanayome (funny as hell)
    -Sword Art Online
    -Ao Haru Ride
    -Kaichou wa Maid Sama
    -Ouran High School Host Club
    -Strike the Blood
    -Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (your going to cry your eyes out until your body can't produce anymore. It's beautifully sad)
    -Kimi ni Todoke
    -Inu x Boku SS
    -Chihayafuru (doesn't seem like a romantic thing but it's interesting)

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 4

• I was going to recommend some. And then I noticed who asked this question.

By now I swear you may have watched them all😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Snow white with the red hair ->>> beautiful anime about a girl who is a healer and falls in love with the prince.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kanon is amazing.
    Sola is good.
    EF a tale of memories
    Good morning call
    Black Prince wolf girl

1|0
    0|0
    • Or you could always watch a k-drama. Such as boys over flowers. Or pinnochio (park Shin Hye) or good morning call on Netflix. Asian drama's can be even funnier than ANIME.

• Windstrukk the Korean movie is beautiful, and 200 pound beauty is funny. You should give Asian drama a try. All ANIME fans end up liking it

• Anime? Not much. I do a bunch of romance manga though?

1|0
    0|0
Loading... ;