Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
3 or 4 with snacks like fruit in between 👌1
I'm an athlete (amateur boxer) and my training is rigorous so I have to eat a lot JUST TO MAINTAIN my weight. If we were talking about me trying to gain weight, it would be a ridiculous amount of eating. But I'd say I eat about 6 big meals a day mostly loaded with protein.
3 or 4 with snacks like fruit in between 👌
I try to stick with the 5-6 smaller meals thing, but sometimes with my work schedule I can only get in the standard three.
One meal and that is Dinner / supper. I will how ever snack along through the day
Three is a good number, equally spaced throughout the day, when possible. Plus two "treats" of 100 cals or less.
I try to eat three. I don't usually care for lunch though. I eat it because I want to get all I need for the day to be healthy.
I stick with three or 2.
I always start my morning with 3-5 slices of bread and any type of spread.
My lunch varies from 3-5 slices or 2 slices with soup or something else.
And lastly, dinner. I always try eat healthy so i get most of the vitamins.
Almost forgot, i often turn lunch and dinner around so my body can absorb vitamins throughout the day instead of when i sleep and don't need the energy and vitamins.
Probably 2 a brunch and dinner plus 2 snacks.
4-6 meals a day
2 usually. Breakfast and dinner. Rarely have lunch but I might have a snack mid day?
3 meals, and some little stuff inbetween
3-4 smaller meals usually.
3. breakfast, lunch and dunner.
There isn't much of a need or desire to eat what humans call food anymore. I still try to force myself to eat one or two good meals a day.
I eat about 5-7 times a day depending on what i do
4-5 small meals if I have time.
Since I'm vegan, I usually have 5 meals. But it varies :)
I just eat when I feel hungary enough to eat.
Usually just one.
Ooohhh, about a billion a day
2-3. Depends on my schedule. Some days I do intermittent fasting and then I never eat more than 1-2 meals. I never understood how some people have time to prepare 6 meals a day, that's just too much work for me. But everyone's different and I don't get hungry very often so 2 meals work perfectly fine for me :)
I'm not sure I have a set number of meals that I eat to be honest. I eat smaller meals throughout the day.
3 meals and usually 2 or 3 snacks.
I keep my meals small for the most part and tend to take in about half my calories through snacks. I tend to get hungry every couple of hours whether I have a huge meal or a tiny one so that is what works best for me.
A typical day for me is:
- Coffee with Natura chocolate Almond milk on the way to work.
- A bowl of oatmeal, Chia and berries upon arrival at work
- a banana or apple apple round 10:30 am.
- lunch around 12:30, typically a tilapia or chicken wrap with salad, leftovers from dinner the night before, a bowl of soup, etc.
- a quarter cup of nuts or trail mix around 2:30/3:00
- a small snack when I get home around 5/5:30 to tide me over til dinner... usually just a few Tortilla chips and bruschetta, a few olives or a piece of fruit.
- dinner is usually salad and/or black rice with chicken or salmon, a bowl of soup and a mountain grain roll, ancient grains pasta with sundried tomato pesto, or chicken taco salad or tacos.
- evening snack will be something like goldfish crackers, Tortilla chips and bruschetta, chocolate almonds or a cookie or two if my sweet tooth is bugging me.
Always breakfast + either lunch or dinner. The rest is 9172718 random snacks
It depends on how long is my day. Sometimes it's 3, other times is 4.
Like one... Some days I'll eat two.
Most days I eat 3 meals. Some days it gets broken down into 5 smaller meals spread through out the day.
Eghh today I had 5 😕
I ate a lot 😅😅
Usually just dinner. And a couple of snacks throughout the day.
3 or 4 lol.
Uhm, today, 6. Usually, at least 4. I think it's better to eat little and often.
3 sometimes I skip lunch
Usually only one
Most days I only eat two meals
I don't keep track